HOW TO PREPARE: Day of Photo Shoot
What to Wear
- For maternity shoots we offer the dresses for the mothers, but mothers are free to wear their own clothes.
- Choose outfits that make you feel comfortable and confident.
- Combinations of colors between the family is esential.
- Elegant dresses and suits are a great option for more formal occasions
- High heels can at times be uncomfortable to walk in so bring comfortable shoes to walk in when we go from one location to another.
- In the winter season bring warm clothing to get warm in between shots or while walking from one location to another.
What to Bring
- Bring any objects that is important to you that you may want to include in your photo to make it even better. (signs, props, clothing)
- Bring water and small snacks just in case you get hungry (we do recommend eating before or after the shoot)
- Bring an umbrella if there is a small chance of rain.
- Bring blankets, scarves, mittens or gloves, hats, and extra sweaters if it's chilly outside. Remember that even in the summer, once the sun is down it can get a little cold.
- Make sure pets are allowed at the filming location if they are to be included in your shoots.
- Remember to bring them water and treats to help direct them.
- Do bring a sturdy bag to keep all your things in one place and keep in mind that the bag can become heavy as we begin to walk from one shot to another
What to do During the Session
- try and relax and have fun!
- Playing and making jokes among family members is the best way to relax and unwind
- Couples try and stay close to each other and flirt. Hold hands, hug, and snuggle.
- Give each other soft kisses. Kisses on the forehead, cheek, and lips are all welcome
- Do not worry if you are nervous. Shake it off, ask for a break, or change what you are doing. The most important thing is for you to be comfortable and have fun!
- trust us and follow our direction!